Albert Henry Tuttle1
M, #20, b. 14 August 1861, d. 1 March 1926
Albert Henry Tuttle
was born on 14 August 1861 in South Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts
He was the son of Joel White Tuttle
and Adelia Melisa Palmer
Albert Henry Tuttle married Margaret Priscilla Davis
, daughter of Edward A Davis
and Clemintine Kenner
, on 5 June 1889.3,1
Albert Henry Tuttle died on 1 March 1926 in Brookline, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
, at age 64.1,4
He was buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
He received a BS in 1883 at Harvard University
He received a M.D. in 1886 at Harvard University
He became the father of Elsa Davis Tuttle
in November 1892.3
Albert Henry Tuttle became the father of Albert Edward Tuttle
on 22 February 1895.2,6,3,1
As of before 1900, Albert Henry Tuttle and Margaret Priscilla Davis
lived at 891 Massachussetts Ave, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
, with Elsa Davis Tuttle
, Clemintine Kenner
and Albert Edward Tuttle
Albert Henry Tuttle became the father of (child?) Tuttle
Albert Henry's daughter Elsa Davis Tuttle
died in 1917.1
Albert Henry's father Joel White Tuttle
died in 1917.1
As of before 1920, Albert Henry Tuttle and Margaret Priscilla Davis
lived at 350 Charles River Road, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Albert Henry's mother Adelia Melisa Palmer
died in 1921.1
Albert Henry's son was married at wedding of Albert Edward Tuttle
and Mildred Geogianna Dagma Sophia Kirkegaard
- [S153] Alva M Tuttle, Compiler, Tuttle-Tuthill Lines in America (Columbus, Ohio: Estel Printing Service, 1968; reprint Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Company). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in. Hereinafter cited as Tuttle Lines.
- [S11] Interview with Elsa Ann Tuttle (Squim, WA), by Richard Smith Damon. Richard Smith Damon (Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in).
- [S69] United States Census, 1900, Albert Henry Tuttle, Massachusetts, Middlesex County, Cambridge, Enumeration District 693, Page 8A, Lines 32-36. (Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S288] Directory of Deceased American Physicians, 1804-1929 (Chicago: American Medical Association, 1993; reprint Provo, Utah: Myfamily.com, 2004), Albert Henry Tuttle.
- [S256] Massachusetts: Middlesex County, Cambridge, Mt. Auburn Cemetery, online Ancestry.com.
- [S190] Social Security Death Index: U.S., Vol 1&2, Ed 7., CD-ROM (n.p.: Ancestry.com). Hereinafter cited as Social Security Death Index.
- [S59] United States Census, 1920, Albert Henry Tuttle, Massachusetts, Middlesex County, Cambridge, Enumeration District 60, Sheet 4B, Lines 73-77. (Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S287] United States Census, 1870, Joseph Tuttle, Massachusetts, Suffolk County, Boston, Ward 12, Page 417B, Lines 1-4, M593_647. (Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com).