F, #3073, b. say 1615, d. before 1651
, daughter of John Masters
and Jane Cox
, was born say 1615 in Tiverton, Devon, England
Lydia Masters was the daughter of John Masters
and Jane Cox
Lydia Masters married Philip Taber
, son of James Taber
and Susam Maltwood
, before 21 December 1639 in Watertown, (now Middlesex County), Massachusetts Bay Colony
Lydia Masters died before 1651 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony
, survived by Philip Taber
Lydia Masters immigrated in 1630 to in America
. She became the mother of Philip Taber
Lydia Masters became the mother of Thomas Taber
in February 1643/44.4,3
Lydia Masters became the mother of Joseph Taber
- [S40] J Edwards, WFT Vol. 1, Tree 0504.
- [S34] Barbara Wood Taber, Taber Family Tree, (Repository: Richard Smith Damon), (Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in).
- [S142] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins, Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol I-III, CD-ROM (n.p.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000). Hereinafter cited as The Great Migration Begins.
- [S18] Mary K Knudstrup, online http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/n/u/Mary-K-Knudstrup
- [S9] George L Randall, Descendants of Thomas, Son of Philip Taber (New Bedford, MA: Vining Press, Printers, 1924). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in. Hereinafter cited as Thomas, Son of Philip Taber.
- [S142] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins, Tabor, Philip.