Nathan (Luke 3)1
|Father*||King David b. 1040 BC, d. 970 BC|
|Relationship||Distant relative of Robert Michael Damon|
Nathan (Luke 3), son of King David and Bathsheba, was born Jerusalem.2 Nathan (Luke 3) was the son of King David and Bathsheba. Nathan (Luke 3) married.3
|Charts||Descendant Chart for God|
Indented Descendant Chart of God
Indented Descendant Chart of King David
Pedigree of Jesus Christ
Pedigree of Jesus Christ (paged)
Indendented Pedigree of Jesus Christ
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2018|
- [S3] International Bible Society, editor, The Holy Bible, New International Version (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan Publishing House, 1984), Luke 3:31. Hereinafter cited as NIV.
- [S3] International Bible Society, NIV, 2 Sam 5:14-16.
- [S244] GEDCOM File: bible.ged imported on 2005/08/20 at 02:08:34. online unknown url,.
- [S3] International Bible Society, NIV, 2 Sam 5:6-16.
- [S3] International Bible Society, NIV, Luke 3:20-37.