F, #6216, b. 9 November 1824, d. November 1920
, daughter of John Wood
and Sarah Mott
, was born on 9 November 1824.1,2
Caroline Wood was the daughter of John Wood
and Sarah Mott
Caroline Wood married William Birdsall Jr
, son of William Birdsall
and Martha (?)
, on 9 December 1849.1
Caroline Wood died in November 1920.3
She met for worship at at New York Monthy Meeting
She became the mother of John W. Birdsall
on 27 June 1850.1,3
Caroline's father John Wood
died on 25 July 1850.1,2
Caroline Wood became the mother of Ernest Wood Birdsall
on 29 January 1852.1,3
Caroline Wood became the mother of Sarah W. Birdsall
on 9 June 1853.1,3
Caroline's daughter Sarah W. Birdsall
died on 27 September 1854.1
Caroline Wood became the mother of Caroline W. Birdsall
on 20 November 1855.1,3
Caroline's son John W. Birdsall
died on 17 March 1856.1,3
Caroline Wood became the mother of Arthur Wood Birdsall
on 11 December 1860.1,4
Caroline Wood became a widow with the death of her husband, William Birdsall Jr
on 1 December 1873 in Brooklyn, New York
, at age 51.1
Caroline's mother Sarah Mott
died on 16 April 1875.1
Caroline's daughter Caroline W. Birdsall
died in 1909.5
- [S122] Arnold Wood, John Wood of Attercliffe, Yorkshire, England and Falls, Buck County, Pennsylvania and His Descendants in the United States (Privately Printed, 1903). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in. Hereinafter cited as Wood Family.
- [S12] William Wade Henshaw, Encylopedia of Quaker Genealogy (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1936-1950: Inc. Broderbund Software, 1994). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in, Vol III, Page 365. Hereinafter cited as Encylopdia of Quaker Genealogy.
- [S12] William Wade Henshaw, Encylopdia of Quaker Genealogy, Vol III, Page 36.
- [S12] William Wade Henshaw, Encylopdia of Quaker Genealogy, Vol III, Page 34.
- [S122] Arnold Wood, Wood Family, (Penciled notes).